The innocent can never last.



I'm not saying it was your fault, although you could have done more; oh, you're so naive yet so. How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart? Oh, and your sweet and pretty face; in such an ugly world, something so beautiful, that everytime I look inside, I know that he knows that I'm not fond of asking true or false, it may be; he's still out to get me. I may say it was your fault, 'cause I know you could have done more; oh, you're so naive yet so. How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart? Oh, and your sweet and pretty face; in such an ugly world, something so beautiful, everytime I look inside, I know that he knows that I'm not fond of asking true or false, it may be; he's still out to get me. How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart? Oh, you're so naive yet so. Such an ugly thing, someone so beautiful and everytime you're on her side. I know he knows that I'm not fond of asking, true or false, it maybe be; he's still out to get me. Just don't let me down, just don't let me down; hold on to your kite, just don't let me down.
.
Luke, cantame este tema el 16 y me pongo loca ♥

4 talk way too much:

Nicole dijo...

Mrs.Valensi dijo...
Ah, no hay nada como la gente estúpida. Y los poser, aaaaa dios, cosa más detestable. Si hay algo tan molesto como la gente idiota, esa es la gente careta. Dah, un besito che. Cuidate.

27 de mayo de 2009 13:46



Oh, ya me caés bien sobremanera. JAJA. Es que conozco mucha gente poser y dan ganas de pegarle, viste? Y no los puteás por que no te interesa perder el tiempo en posers caretas.
AI; TODOS ME DICEN QUE SOY RARA ; NO SÉ POR QUE
Y después te insinúan que es por que son súper originales por que escuchan arctic monkeys

Nicole dijo...

Sabé que me quedé escuchando música en tu blog como 1 hora y sigo JAJ. Te felicito por no ser poser

Lucila dijo...

Dany! Tan agradable y original tu blog, como siempre :) Que estés genial nena n.n un besito :D

Antonellaa- dijo...

Que hermosa foto! Ayy ahora a mi me pasa lo que te paso a vos la otra vez cuando viste el titulo de mi entrada, me estoy cantando Naive mentalmente jaja, amo ese tema. Un beso Dani =)