Calling for the good old days.



My mind wonders as I'm trying not to fall in love with you; 'cause every time I awake, I ponder on my mistakes of what I said. It is always my esteem that I sure lose, playing those stupid games as I always end up chasing you. I can't help myself anymore, rehearsing my thoughts as I'm too scared to come to your door. I pushed it all aside, just to stand next to you; but now you won't talk to me for something that I didn't do. It's not gonna work. And I'm trying not to think of you, I'm all confused as I think of the things that I would do. I'm all shook up as I get all nervous inside, my emotions are something that I will always hide.

4 talk way too much:

Nicole dijo...

VAMO QUE YA SE TERMINA (?)

Jorge Gainsbourg dijo...

Basta junio, andate de una vez, quiero vacaciones!!(?).

PD: a estudiar que el 25 dice ahí que hay evaluación(?).

Lara dijo...

QUE TERMINE POR-FA-VORRRR !

LadyCamelot dijo...

Aaaai estaba leyendo la entrada de The Kooks. Te juro que eso a mis viejos no se los perdono! O sea, por suerte tuve a cierto niño para consolarme pero... YO LOS QUEERÍA IR A VER! Si hubiera estado ahí con el Do you wanna? , puedo garantizarte que hasta que no escuchara mi "HELL YEAH !" no paraba.Ah! Y en Sway, habría llorado como magdalena. Eeen fin, saludos Daan , besi!