The time has come again.



Oh honey, please, don't shed no tears as long as I'm here. It's far too early in the morning to be trying to call you, and far too early in the daytime to be thinking about that. But I am. What did I do in a past life to deserve this? Yeah, the way I make myself. She's far too innocent to be a part of such a cruel world. And it is. And so I'll go, yes I'll go, so I'll take that train and ride; hoping I can write him a rhyme, that might stop the tick of time. Get off this situation and feel fine. What did I do to deserve his love?, I have to ask myself, when I am such a bad woman but only to him, only to him. And so I'll go, yes I'll go, so I'll take that train and ride. Wishing, hoping I can write him a rhyme, that might stop the tick of time. Get off this situation and feel fine.

2 talk way too much:

Dai dijo...

Daniiii :) Esperaba que pongas mas cosas en tu blog jij y ahora me doy cuenta que pusiste.
Te quiero mucho ! muy lindo tu blog :)

leslie dijo...

So I'll go, yes I'll go (8) Esa canción, encima es como que antes hablan (?) jajaja noooooo se pasan. Tick of time :) Sos una genia Dani , y me encanta eso de D is for dangerous voy a chekear tu blog, pusiste cosas nuevas(?) a ver :O besitos, suerte!