Now I can fend for myself.




Shut up and let me go; this hurts, I tell you so. For the last time you will kiss my lips; now, shut up and let me go. Your jeans were once so clean; I bet you changed your wardrobe since we met. Now, oh, so easily you're over me; gone is love. It's you that ought to be holding me, I'm not containable. This turns up, it's not sustainable. I ain't freakin', I ain't fakin' this. I ain't freakin’, I ain't fakin' this. I ain't freakin', I ain't fakin' this. Shut up and let me go, hey! Shut up and let me go; this hurts, but I can't show. For the last time you had me in bits; now, shut up and let me go!
.
Pepsi music, allá vamos (:
http://velvetglobe.blogspot.com/

4 talk way too much:

Nico_cp dijo...

este tema es buenisimooo!!

Julieta dijo...

as usual vos y tus entradas super cools tu blog genial dany!:)
besitos!

Nicola dijo...

Seee, amo los fines de semana largos, que los domingos no te deprimen por que HAY UN DÍA MÁS!

Fede:B dijo...

La música en común incluye The Moldy Peaches, Babyshambles, Adam Green, The Libertines y Arctic Monkeys.
todo lindo, pero a ver si vamos scrobbleando........................... ah tantos
un beso!