Yeah, love sucks.



Oh darling, who needs love? Who needs a heaven up above? Who needs the clouds in the sky, not I. Oh darling, who needs the rain? Who needs somebody that can feel your pain? Who needs the disappointment of a telephone call, not I. No, I don't need that at all, not I. I'm tired of love. Yeah, sick of love. I've taken more than enough. Oh darling, who needs the night? The sacred hours, the fading life. Who needs the morning and the joy it brings, not I. I've got my mind on other things, not I. Oh darling, who needs joy? Who needs a perfect girl or boy? And who needs to draw that person near, not I. Because they always disappear, not I. And you know, I'm, tired of love. Yeah, I'm sick of love. Yeah, you give me more than enough. I'm gone! Oh, darling who needs love? Who needs a heaven up above?Who needs all the arguments, who needs to be right, not I. But I just can't give up without a fight, not I. Not I

1 talk way too much:

tatii dijo...

no sé, me hice un blog para firmarle a unos amigos que tienen blog y cuando les empiezo a firmar no se me ocurre nada...