Twenty years of snow.



Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on. When I sit alone, come get a little known, but I need more than myself this time. Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on. When I lay it on, come get to play it on. All my life to sacrifice. Hey oh, listen what I say. When will I know that I really can't go. To the well once more time to decide on. Well it's killing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside. Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride. Well, it's killing me, what do I really need. All that I need to look inside. Hey oh, listen what I say. The more I see the less I know, the more I like to let it go. Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow. Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go; Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder and it's so white as snow. Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.

4 talk way too much:

leslie dijo...

Gracias por tu comentario. JAjaja, yoc reo que no soy rubia ceniza, pero bueno... Es una linda definición. AJAJAJ, saludos enormes,tu blog es genial. ME encantan todas las fotos:) Besitos, cuidate y gracias por pasar SIEMPRE(L)

naDIZ* dijo...

Carrrla :)
nada se te inundo la casa xD jajaja me rei mucho cuando me contaste.. me hiciste acordar a lo ke me paso ami xD jajaja nada :D no se :P me encanto la foto :) con los bankitos :P jajaja carrrla te kiero :) seguimos emeseneando :D
ah re cloco! xD


un beso :)
naDIZ*

Anónimo dijo...

LO AME (: de donde sacas las imagenes? :P bessos Dani-

quiero un Frapucchino! (:

Flor

violeta dijo...

Babyshambles *orgasmo* jaja un beso , muy lindos textos