I want it back.


No, I won't do it again, I don't want to pretend. If it can't be like before, I've got to let it end. I don't want what I was, I had a change of head. But maybe someday... Yeah, maybe someday. I've got to let it go and leave it gone. Just walk away, stop it going on. Get too scared to jump if I wait too long. But maybe someday... I'll see you smile as you call my name. Start to feel, and it feels the same. And I know that maybe someday's come. Maybe someday's come again! So tell me someday's come. Tell me some days come again! No, I won't do it some more, doesn't make any sense. If it can't be like it was, I've got to let it rest. I don't want what I did, I had a change of tense. But maybe someday... If I could do it again, maybe just once more, think I could make it work like I did it before. If I could try it out, if I could just be sure that maybe someday is the last time. Yeah, maybe someday is the end. Oh, maybe someday is when it all stops, or maybe someday always comes again.

1 talk way too much:

Anónimo dijo...

aaa danii, quiero fiesta quiero fiesta quiero fiesta!ajajaj
te amo dani(L) beso:)