In the sky with diamonds.



Hey you! Up in the sky, learning to fly; tell me how high do you think you'll go before you start falling. Hey you! Up in a tree; you wanna be me but that couldn't be, 'cos the people here, they don't hear you calling. How does it feel when you're inside me? Hey you! Wearing the crown, Making no sound; I heard you feel down. Well that's too bad, welcome to my world. Hey you! Stealing the light, I heard that the shine's gone out of your life. Well that's just too bad, welcome to my world. You'll need assistance with the things that you have never ever seen, it's just a case of never breathing out before you've breathed it in. How does it feel when you're inside me?

4 talk way too much:

Anónimo dijo...

Oasis (L) me re mataba con el comentario jaja, admiro mucho tu blog tiene algo nose... que me gusta muchísimo !

LadyCamelot dijo...

Cierto!, y en mi caso, fue un día de mierda! aaajja pero toodo tiene solución, supongo.. beesito !

Dai dijo...

Oasis (L) dani, no vale a vos te firma mucha gente y a mi no me firma nadie :( Ojala alguien aprecie mi blog u.u ajajja mentira!
Te quiero mucho, suerte y hablamos :)

Anónimo dijo...

Me hiciste acordar a todo lo que hice por mi les paul, jaja.
Bueno ojala que te falte poquito para comprartela (: